Currently, I am a Vice President | Expert Enterpise Network Architect at Deutsche Boerse Group. Previously, I was a Senior Networks Researcher in Cloud at Huawei, Munich Research Center, Germany where I started AI4Networks team as the very first advanced networking expert to contribute to networking solutions for Huawei Cloud. Prior to my current position, I was a Research Assistant Internet Network Architectures group at TU-Berlin where I was advised by Prof. Anja Feldmann from 2014-2019. I was also fortunate to be mentored by Prof. Stefan Schmid.
I obtained a Masters degree in Information Technology from the prestigious HKUST-Hong Kong. Previously, I have worked as a Software Developer for WAN protocols in TCS for Cisco.
More information about me can be found in the CV below…
- Oct 2023 – Current Vice President | Expert Enterprise Network Architect, Deutsche Boerse Group, Eschborn, Germany.
- Oct 2020 – Sep 2023 Senior Networks Researcher in Cloud, Huawei, Munich Research Center, Munich, Germany.
- Sep 2014 – Sep 2020 Research and Teaching Assistant, FG INET, Technische Universität, Berlin, Germany.
- Jul 2014 – Aug 2014 Research Assistant, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong.
- Dec 2009 – Aug 2013 Software Developer, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) for Cisco, India.
- Sep 2014 – Dec 2019 Ph.D. Computer Science, FG INET, Technische Universität, Berlin, Germany. Advisor: Prof. Anja Feldmann
- Sep 2013 – Jun 2014 MSc. Information Technology, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong. CGA: 3.423/4.3 – Good performance
- Sep 2005 – Jun 2009 B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, India. First Division: Good performance
Grants, Awards, and Certifications
- The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python from Udemy, 2020
- Best Paper Award, ACM SIGCOMM 2019 Workshop on Network Meets AI ML (NetAI 2019), Beijing, China
- Software Campus Grant, 2017
- Cisco Award for Excellence in Customer Escalations, 2012
- Cisco Award for Excellence in Customer Escalations, 2013
- Cisco Appreciation Award, 2013
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), 2011
PhD Graduation Day
I defended my Ph.D. on 16th Dec, 2019. My dissertation is titled “Towards Runtime Verification of Programmable Networks” and my Ph.D. committee involved reviewers: Prof. Anja Feldmann, Prof. Jon Crowcroft, Prof. Stefan Schmid, and Prof. Georgios Smaragdakis with chair: Prof. Axel Kuepper.
Below are the photos from my Ph.D. defense. Picture Credits: Prof. Georgios Smaragdakis.
Phew! I survived!
Since I survived, say cheese!